This will include visiting local businesses to gather contact information and other business information. The preferred method of data gathering is personal contact. In some instances, phone calls may be appropriate.
The intern will enter the data into a business directory on the Bona Fide Bellevue website.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to gather information through an interview process.
- Familiarity with Excel or other database programs.
The intern will be expected to canvas the business district of Bellevue, visiting all businesses, including those located on streets that intersect with Lincoln Avenue. Transportation is required for visiting those businesses in areas such as the Route 65 corridor.
- The internship is expected to run 6 to 8 weeks.
- A stipend of $500 will be awarded the intern upon successfully completing the duties set forth.
- The intern reports to a board representative.
- The intern will be provided with protective masks and follow all social-distancing safety protocols.
Position open until filled.
If you have any questions, please contact RJ Thompson at email@example.com.