Bellevue Means Business.
Bona Fide Bellevue supports the local, independently owned businesses that give our community its distinct personality. A wide variety of independent businesses creates a greater overall choice for all of us. Shop local. You’ll be glad you did!
About The Chamber
In January 2020, the North Boroughs Chamber of Commerce entered into a new relationship with Bona Fide Bellevue, a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit Community Development Corporation (CDC) whose focus is to bring growth, business, and beauty to our borough.
By pooling our resources, both financial and human, we are better able to serve the current business owners and also attract new businesses to Bellevue through concerted marketing efforts.
The new relationship provides a volunteer infrastructure to improve the operation of our many exciting events. In addition to events, the new Bellevue Chamber of Commerce is able to provide a number of benefits to partnering businesses and sponsorship opportunities.
We look forward to working with you as we move into this new and promising relationship between Bona Fide Bellevue and the Chamber.
“Becoming a Chamber member has helped me grow my business, develop new friendships, and further invest in the success of my community.”
Benefits of Chamber Membership
Becoming a partner of the Bellevue Chamber of Commerce provides a comprehensive number of benefits, including:
- Business owner networking opportunities
- Periodic educational programs/events of interest to small business owners
- Eligibility to be a stop for both Rhythm and Brews (June) and Wine Crawl (July) events
- Grand Opening event for new businesses
- Early access to the application for Bona Fide Bellevue façade and design assistance grants
- One-ask package for event sponsorship opportunities with Bona Fide Bellevue
- Chamber listing on website
- Access to affiliate-only content on website (includes affiliate directory)
- Promotion of special events/sales/promotions on master community calendar (limited to one per month/per business)
- No-cost job postings for positions in Bellevue businesses
- Social media posts/shares
- Advocacy on behalf of the business community as it relates to the borough
- Advertising resources/advice for online, print, magazine, billboard, radio, television
- Inclusion of advocacy on behalf of business community (as relates to Borough and other concerns)
- Enhanced listing on website (all businesses have a basic listing at no cost)
- Access to “one ask” for event sponsorship opportunities with Bona Fide Bellevue
- Add items/special events/ promotions to master community calendar (limit of 1 per month)
- Access to members-only content on website (such as member contact directory) *when available
- Inclusion in community marketing and advertising opportunities (print, online and social media)
- Access to participate in Bellevue Restaurants Week (Lincoln Avenue sit-down restaurants only)
- Access to business-owner networking and mixer events
- Access to periodic educational programming events for small business owners
- Access to information/pricing about advertising
(online, print, magazine, billboard, radio, television)
- Early access to apply for Bona Fide Bellevue façade and design assistance grants
(such as Signage and Façade grants) and cleanup projects (such as Improve the Vue)
- Free eligibility to be a stop for both Brewery Crawl (June) and Wine Crawls (July)
- Funding for attracting and recruiting additional businesses that will complement existing businesses and continue to bring additional attention to Bellevue
- Free job postings and social media shares (fee for non-members)
- Grand opening event support (for new businesses)
“Being a Chamber member has helped me grow my business, build friendships, and have a greater investment in the Bellevue community.”
Featured Business Partners
The Y has programs for everyone. It’s where every person, regardless of age, income, religion or background has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Preferred Fire Protection
Preferred Fire Protection is the Pittsburgh region’s leading full-service fire sprinkler contractor. We are a family run company offering full-service fire protection from design and engineering, to installation, service and inspections.
Revival on Lincoln
One of Pittsburgh’s favorite culinary destinations, Revival on Lincoln is built on the foundation of inclusiveness, fair wages, economic development, and complementing the existing businesses on the historic Lincoln Avenue main street district.
North Hills Community Outreach
North Hills Community Outreach is an organization of people helping people through life’s many challenges. It is an interfaith organization addressing the needs of people living in crisis, hardship, and poverty.
Anthony Cecchini State Farm
Provides coverage to customers ranging from auto insurance, homeowner’s insurance, renter’s insurance, life insurance, and financial services to help prepare them for life’s unexpected.
Jonathan Kohler DDS
Whether you’re shopping for a used car or need repairs done, Classic Chevrolet is there to serve you. Our team works with you to find the perfect car for your situation.
Dedicated to developing what is unique in every child, Kiddie Academy programs are designed to help children master the fundamentals and develop a love of learning at their own pace.
Connolly, Steele + Company is your go-to, trusted partner for financial planning and advisory services, providing personalized financial guidance to local individuals and businesses for more than 20 years. Services range from basic tax management and accounting services to financial statements, and financial planning.
Bona Fide Bellevue sponsors a number of community-wide events throughout the year in order to provide fun and engaging activities for our residents and/or to attract customers and attention to our shopping district(s). We are now offering Chamber members the option to sponsor events by purchasing annual naming rights or advertising for our events.
If you would like to discuss options or have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 412- 761-2113.