Won’t you help us Celebrate Northgate Student Artists?

Bona Fide Bellevue has been working with the Northgate School District and its amazing art teachers to plan a way to celebrate the talents of our student artists. Creativity is a life-long journey and we want to do all we can to encourage them on that path!

We’ve asked student artists from K-12 to participate in our first ever ART AUCTION. Their paintings, collages, pencil drawings, and more are on display in the windows of this year’s Art & Wine Crawl “Sip Stops” and can also be viewed online so out-of-town family and friends can participate in the auction. Read on for the details! Your support means so much!

You can reach the auction website by scanning the QR code on each piece displayed in the shops along Lincoln Avenue, or you can browse all the pieces online now. You’ll need to sign up to bid, but it’s fast and easy. Plus, we’ll keep you posted throughout the bidding period in case you get outbid. Each student artist receives 85% of the final sale price and the remaining 15% is earmarked for teacher art supplies. Bona Fide Bellevue covers all of the expenses.

Bidding will end at the close of the Art & Wine Crawl event on Saturday, June 8th at 9pm. You don’t have to attend the event to bid and win artwork! Once the auction ends, you’ll be notified if you win, and prompted to pay. Someone will contact you in the days after the event to arrange pickup of your new art piece!

Tickets can be purchased in person at registration at Bellevue United Presbyterian Church (457 Lincoln Ave) starting at 5pm, Saturday, June 8.   

Contact to Listing Owner

Captcha Code