Bellevue Means Business.
Bona Fide Bellevue supports the local, independently owned businesses that give our community its distinct personality. A wide variety of independent businesses creates a greater overall choice for all of us. Shop local. You’ll be glad you did!
This directory is a work in progress. Thank you for your patience. Please click on a category to view its business directory.
Don’t see your business in the directory?
Want to update your listing?
Available Commercial Real Estate
Bona Fide Bellevue is committed to the revitalization and growth or our local business district. Potential businesses will find a variety of lease/purchase opportunities in our community.
If we can assist in your search, let us know. We’d love to help you find a home for your business in Bellevue. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do all we can to help connect you with a property owner or manager that can meet your needs!
Inventory for business space is always changing. Our available property list is maintained by Town Center Associates. View Available Properties
“The businesses that set up shop in Bellevue are committing to more than just making money. They are investing in our community and through their services offer each resident a unique and memorable experience. I’m so grateful that we have a diverse range of businesses and incredible owners in Bellevue who care about our community.”
About The Chamber of Commerce
In January 2020, the North Boroughs Chamber of Commerce entered into a new relationship with Bona Fide Bellevue, a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit Community Development Corporation (CDC) whose focus is to bring growth, business, and beauty to our borough.
By pooling our resources, both financial and human, we are better able to serve the current business owners and also attract new businesses to Bellevue through concerted marketing efforts.
The new relationship provides a volunteer infrastructure to improve the operation of our many exciting events. In addition to events, the new Bellevue Chamber of Commerce is able to provide a number of benefits to partnering businesses and sponsorship opportunities.
We look forward to working with you as we move into this new and promising relationship between Bona Fide Bellevue and the Chamber.
Benefits of Chamber Partnership
Becoming a partner of the Bellevue Chamber of Commerce provides a comprehensive number of benefits, including:
- Business owner networking opportunities
- Periodic educational programs/events of interest to small business owners
- Eligibility to be a stop for both Rhythm and Brews (June) and Wine Crawl (July) events
- Grand Opening event support for new businesses
- Early access to the application for Bona Fide Bellevue façade and design assistance grants
- One-ask package for event sponsorship opportunities with Bona Fide Bellevue
- Enhanced listing on website (all businesses can have a basic listing at no cost)
- Promotion of special events/sales/promotions on master community calendar (limited to one per month/per business)
- Social media posts/shares
- Advocacy on behalf of the business community as it relates to the borough
- Advertising resources/advice for online, print, magazine, billboard, radio, television
- Inclusion in community marketing and advertising opportunities (print, online and social media)
“Becoming a Chamber member has helped me grow my business, develop new friendships, and further invest in the success of my community.”