Light Up Bellevue! Presents:
A Gingerbread Competition Benefitting the Bellevue Volunteer Fire Department!
What’s more festive than a gingerbread house?!? Get into the spirit of the holidays while supporting our local volunteer fire company by participating in Bellevue’s Gingerbread Competition! Enter your best confectionary creation for a chance to win a tour of the firehouse, a $50 gift certificate to the Bellevue business of your choosing, and of course, bragging rights! All proceeds benefit the Bellevue Volunteer Fire Company!
The Gingerbread House Competition will take place on Saturday, December 3rd, during Light Up Bellevue! Vote for your favorite house; the house with the most votes wins!
To join in on the fun:
- Registration is $10 per entry — complete the form below to register today!
- The deadline to enter is Saturday, November 26th.
- Gingerbread houses must be constructed of 100% edible materials and must be small enough to fit on a table (nothing larger than 30” from front to back).
- Gingerbread houses must be dropped off at the Center of Bellevue between 3 pm and 5 pm on Saturday, December 3rd.
- Voting will take place on Saturday, December 3rd during the Light Up Bellevue! celebration. Each vote is $1; six votes for $5.
- The winner will be announced on Sunday, December 4th.
- 100% of the proceeds benefit the Bellevue Volunteer Fire Department.