Light Up Bellevue! Presents:
A Gingerbread Competition Benefitting the Bellevue Fire Department!
What’s more festive than a gingerbread house?!? Get into the spirit of the holidays while supporting our local fire department by participating in Bellevue’s Gingerbread Competition! Enter your best confectionary creation for a chance to win a tour of the firehouse, a $50 gift certificate to the Bellevue business of your choosing, and of course, bragging rights! All proceeds benefit the Bellevue Fire Department!
The Gingerbread House Competition will take place on Friday, December 3rd, and Saturday, December 4th, during Light Up Bellevue! Vote for your favorite house; the house with the most votes wins!
To join in on the fun:
- Registration is $5 per entry — complete the form below to register today!
- The deadline to enter has been extended to Wednesday, 12/1!
- Gingerbread houses must be constructed of 100% edible materials and must be small enough to fit on a table (nothing larger than 30” from front to back).
- Gingerbread houses must be dropped off at the Center of Bellevue between noon and 6 pm on Thursday, December 2nd.
- Voting will take place on Friday and Saturday, December 3rd and 4th. Each vote is $1; six votes for $5.
- The winner will be announced on Sunday, December 5th.
- 100% of the proceeds benefit the Bellevue Fire Department.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.