Live, Work, Play, Learn, Thrive…in Bellevue.
Submit your 1-minute selfie-shot video.
Share your Bellevue story.
Whether you live in Bellevue or own and operate a business in Bellevue, your story of how you became a part of the community is special and worth sharing. We invite both residents and business owners to share the story of how you became part of the Bellevue community.
How to shoot your video:
- Selfie style or someone can record you.
- Shoot your video in Landscape/Horizontal orientation.
- Shoot it wherever you want, but preferably at, in, or near one of your favorite Bellevue places.
- Try to keep it to 1-minute maximum.
What to say in your video:
- Introduce yourself and let us know if you are a resident, business owner, or both.
- State how long you’ve been a resident or business owner.
- If you are a business owner, state what your business is, what it does, where it is located, and how people can learn more (website, hours, etc.)
- List your FAVORITE thing about Bellevue.
NOTE: We will post your video on the Bona Fide Bellevue website and our social media channels.
If you use Dropbox, Google Drive, or other file sharing application, please SHARE your files with firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, please use the form below.
Brand Standards & Guidelines
Follow the link below to download our logos and standards manual.